CMA Ottawa holds monthly luncheons from September through May annually, showcasing superb speakers on a variety of marketing topics. Luncheons are generally held the last Tuesday of the month and run from 11:15 am to 2:30 pm at The Hampton Inn Conference Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
The Hampton Inn Conference Centre is located at 200 Coventry Road, off the Vanier Parkway and offers plenty of free underground parking. Each luncheon costs $40.00 for CMA members and $55.00 for non-members and includes lunch, coffee, dessert, and a great opportunity to network with many other local marketing professionals.
Highlights from our 2011-2012 season included:
- January 29, 2013 – Social Media Strategies for Business
- April 30, 2013 – Customer Relationship Management - The Myth of ‘Managing’ the Customer Relationship
- May 28, 2013 – Marketing Through Bloggers with with Erica Ehm
- September 25, 2012 – Growing Membership for Not-for-Profits & Professional Associations with
Vicky Marsolais, Marketing Strategist, Acart Communications
- October 30, 2012 – Changing Role of Marketers
- November 27, 2012 – Driving Higher Marketing ROI Through Data-Enabled Solutions
Highlights from our 2010-2011 season included:
- January 25, 2010 – Fraser Green, Principal and Chief Strategist
Good Works - Passion makeover – how to connect with your customers and donors way down deep
- April 27, 2010 - Kelly Kubrick, Principal Online Authority - Has Your Search Engine Marketing Gone Missing in Action?
- November 30, 2010 - Don Masters,
President and Creative Director
- Integrating New and Traditional Media
Highlights from our 2009-2010 season included:
- September 29, 2009 – Jeff Walker, VP Harris Decima - The Changing Face of YOUTH AND YOUNG ADULTS in Canada
- October 27, 2009 - Bernie Colterman, President, CMG Canada - Results-Driven Sponsorship Marketing: New Rules for the Game
- November 24. 2009 - Lisa Larter - President and Owner of The Lisa Larter Group - Social Media